Monday, June 8, 2009

Crap Part Deux

I still remembered back when I was still an undergrad student, I always wondered what it is like being a workaholic, cos' I can never imagine somebody being so obssesed with work...and now I totally understand cos' I am one!!!! Perfect example of me being one is I voluntarily cancelled my holidays for a research trip to Kampung Sayong Pinang, an Orang Asli (aboroginies) settlement in Kota Tinggi, about 2 hours from my workplace....I had fun though, and shall post pictures and details of the trip later on, since the photos that I took are still with the technicians..

actually I'm supposed to be doing some proofreading, but hey, that can wait!!! I've been doing it for 2 hours now (40 pages of forms that needed to be proofread)...I needed a break.

Thought I might share some vids that I watched during my proofreading session a while ago..

ESTRANGED - AURORA
lovely song and an even a lovelier video,something rare in Malaysian music industry....but of course my eyes always went straight to their eye candy drummer, Andy!!!



BUTTERFINGERS - MATI HIDUP KEMBALI
I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it on my sister's mp3...so I search the video in YT...and like a girl, I bawled....this mtv won the best music video at the recent Anugerah Industri Muzik (Malaysia's equivelant of the Grammys).



That's all for now..I gotta get back to my work!!!see ya when i see ya!

3 comments:

Huda said...

lets go to the waterfall already!!!

clavriene said...

lol...when mah????? ko dah stat bz, aku pun mmg bz memanjang!!

circleinspoon said...

i likey being a workaholic ^^