Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Crap..

I'm am multitasking as always...doing 4 things at once...including updating my blog!

right now I'm doing 2 different translation for a fellow lecturer and for the university's handbook. Goodness thing they're paying rm0.10 per word...and I have 5 pages..that equals...quite a sum I think??!! hopefully...I am also doing college comparison for my department...and tomorrow I'll be heading back to JB, not for a vacay...but for a meeting...sob sob...


while doing my translation, I'm listening non-stop to this song in particular, through youtube..I usually avoid listening to Indonesian songs, but this one just got me...the melody, the lyrics and the fact that it's Rossa, my fave Indonesian singer.



I can't think of a good meaning for this song in English, cos' my brain have been packed with education terms right now...but maybe I'll post it later..
man, Pasha is sooooo damn adorable!why have I been neglecting you all this while???

They definately make a cute couple...too bad Rossa is married, although hers has been a rocky, publicized marriage. Pasha meanwhile, had just finalized his divorce.

Man, I'm late for a meeting!! see ya when i see ya!

3 comments:

Huda said...

accidently in love, already in love, too late, already in love.... man it IS hard to get teh right words that doesn't sounds so stupid

moon said...

hani, nant bile kite na wat thesis, kte na hani cek english kte bleh? nant kte byr, ta kan la na hani wat free je kan. =P. penat tu cek2 grammar ngn sentence structure.

clavriene said...

bleh2 kalo takde commitment len!!! tak kisah je!!!