Wednesday, May 13, 2009

uptown JB

I totally believe in the saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure". One of my guilty pleasures is to rampage through old stuffs usually in the form of gawking at yard sales,car boot sales and the likes, where other people resell their old stuffs they don't want anymore, a concept which I love, since you can get rid of your stuffs and at the same time, get some income!!!

So when I went back home last weekend, my sis asked me to follow her to Uptown JB, the latest hip spot in JB (at 11pm nonetheless)...I just couldn't say no!

Uptown JB is situated wherelse,UPTOWN!it has been there for about 2 years I think..it's kinda like a night market mixed with car boot sale, because half of the place is filled with vendors and the other half is filled with sellers and traders.It's open till late, I mean 2am late. Here, people sell merely everything...seriously everything....from old cameras,happy meal toys, posters of celebrities and politicians...to washing machines..yes..washing machines...

here are some pics that I manage to get with my phone...the others are either blurry or dark..













I myself got to buy this:



isn't it cute??????????? and it only cost RM8!!! it is still usable,albeit the bottle is just a little dented,but it was really minor...and it's perfect for my office!!!

1 comment:

Huda said...

aww... so cute