Friday, January 2, 2009

so damn tired!

The new semester at my uni just started about 4 days now...so,new semester means new students to deal with, new classes to go to, new venues to search for, and new problems to face...I was exhausted for 4 days straight, having no rest since day 1 of the semester..and now I have been loaded with new tasks...but well, I'm always positive about it..there's no way I'm complaining about having too much thing to do (though I am complaining of how tired it's making me)!

Just yesterday, while waiting for a meeting to begin, I sat down at my faculty office to read the newspaper...my hands were holding it, yet my head went like this :

........................I have got to have a FULL DAY nap this weekend.

5 comments:

Huda said...

aah, there's nothing better than to imitate what the cat does the best and that's ZZzzzz.....

Huda said...

it seems like the person who is supposed to pay my phone bill didn't pay it in time so the line is cut off. so no text message for the time being

clavriene said...

what??!! aww shcuks!

Huda said...

yeah.... so i have to communicate wif u like dis. hey my ym is on!

Huda said...

eeeeeeh i also want the sparkling arrow!