Thursday, January 29, 2009

how's my life you ask?





whoa....its been yoinks since I updated this blog of mine....guess I have caught the plague of the working citizens and netizens alike....the 'busy-bee' plague...I have tons and tons of work to be done, assignments to mark, research funding forms to fill, yadda yadda yadda...it was only less than 24 hours since I arrived from my folks' home, and I already missed em'!! gosh darn it!



I have been living in Parit Raja for about a month now, and this place actually rawks! stuffs here is mega cheap..I mean C to the H to the E to the A to the P. Plus, we're ten minutes away from Air Hitam (literally translated : black water), a haven for cheapskates like me, cos this place is stacked with things that are cheap, pirated, yet the quality is tip to the top! what a steal!!



*Patrick and Garfield for sale! (rm10=US3)*

* Tons of other immitations hulapalooza! the choice is yours!*
*coin banks at rm5 each (US1.50!)*








3 comments:

Huda said...

i can has cheeze burger? LOL

circleinspoon said...

patriccck!!!

moon said...

hani! bl blk jb ni?