Friday, January 9, 2009

BOREdom in the exam hall

Last Monday, I was asked to invigilate an English placement test for new intake students at my university....so I had to go, otherwise they're gonna be breathing down my neck! I was bored to death, since the exam was from 5pm to 6.30pm, so yeah, one and a half hour of catwalking down the exam hall,from the front to the back, repeating the same process over and over again...so, in order to beat down the boredom, I took some picture of doodles from the empty tables in the hall..very interesting doodles!!these were among the best :




* smells like teen spirit!!*




* I can bet you that this was drawn by a girl!*


* "Attention, the camera in front is watching you!*
(our exam hall is equipped with build-in monitor cameras)


*whoever drew this but be screwed during the exam!look at the details!!*





*kids, don't ever write down formulas on the exam table.ever.*


* The Stroke!!!*




2 comments:

Huda said...

i used to do that ALOT!!!!! hahaha

circleinspoon said...

uuuhh....gemerlapanla blog kau nih. kagum aku kagum XD