Monday, October 20, 2008

MeLakA's Visit

hola!!!

I spent my weekend in Melaka,visiting my aunt and having the chance to go back to the wonder that is Melaka. I haven't been there in like 3 years, and recently I was sooo stressed out, I could really use a break!!!

I arrived at my aunt's house Friday night (really late night!!) along with my uncle and aunt whm I'm living with in Batu Pahat...the moment we arrived, I went straight to bed cos I was soooo sleepy!! the next day,we were served with a buffet of breakfast!





* (l-r) apam,kuih keria,kuih koci (ate em' all)*


* nasi lemak...(brrp)*





*deep fried sukun!!!haven't had this in a loong time!!*


Afterwards, I followed my aunt to Tesco Melaka to buy some groceries,here are some interesting things I found there:




* a SHAKEY'S??? such a rarity to find one anywhere!!*




* For those who wanna feel like a superman
(or Faizal Tahir for that matter!!)*




* A guy doing a smart blender demo*




*what a variety and colors!!!!*




*hmm...Kluang in Melaka???*

I wanna take more piccies but my handphone battery went kaput not long after this pic was taken!!!

Overall, I had a great time, albeit being a little tired..shoot, I even forgot that Monday's still going to pay me a visit!!!!!

6 comments:

Huda said...

wah!!! that looks super delicious!!! can i have some? SHAKEYS!!!!! love the onion rings!!! ^_____^

clavriene said...

hahahah...sorry dude, ate them all up!! hahah!! yup,missed eating shakey's..why don't they have more of it in other places???

clavriene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Huda said...

you know what? more and more shakeys are closing down..... i wonder what happened. (btw. you just spammed your own page. hehehe)

clavriene said...

I know!!! hahahahahah

circleinspoon said...

i wuubbbbb shakeys!!!!!