Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First off...

I actually lost my old blog account, so I decided, what the hey, just do another one!

Yesterday after work, I decided to stop by Batu Pahat Mall, the latest attraction in Batu Pahat, just in order to do some retail therapy, cos my goodness, I can definately use it!!! I have been so busy and stressed out with work, just walking around the mall is already considered a therapy for me!!!! I even treated myself to a pair of shoes! on sale!!!

It was only then did I realized that we women soooo cannot live without shopping!!

2 comments:

Huda said...

yea.. some women can't live without shoppping. I know this woman, she'll can die if she doesn't go shopping in a week. hahaha!!!

circleinspoon said...

pinku~~~

I CAN live without shopping! ;D

p/s hani bebeh, try to remove the word verification...