Friday, October 17, 2008

2nd post today..

Last two weeks,just before I had to go back to work,my parents decided to visit our relatives (in conjuction with the aidilfitri celebration of course) in Parit Karjo, one of the many 'parits' that are available in Batu Pahat..We were there to visit my mom's aunt and uncles who live right next to one another..While there, I noticed this old abandoned house right in front of my great uncle's house, but didn't care much, until afterwards when my mom told me that,that house was the house that my grandma grew up in,and it has been there since the 1920s..It amazed me how it can still be standing there, having survived the war and,the termites...Therefore I took these pictures for keepsake, in case they decided to pull down the house later on,which I highly doubt though since it is now a chicken coop..too bad nobody have the time to maintain it...*sigh



the house is surrounded by several palm trees

notice the rooster??

4 comments:

circleinspoon said...

uihsh...aku xnampak rooster. aku nampak ayam goreng

clavriene said...

hahahahah!!ko mmg ingat mkn je!!

circleinspoon said...

hehe...aku makan aje kije...jom2 makan

Huda said...

calriene, you know what they say about this kinda houses..... DON'T LOOK BACK!!! the rooster will eat you!!! hahaha