Friday, November 21, 2008

piccies in PAN PAC

piccies time!!



among the shots I managed to click with my crappy digicam and crappier handphone...










* "how many times must I tell u, its HANI, not SURAYA!!"*

* smile, you're on Honey camera*



* free notebook, free file, free paper..I LIKE!*




* Our first speaker, Dr Sufean Husin

(who told us that Bicarbonat soda is the secret to his smooth skin!!)*






* my lovely room!!! (this is not my bed,its my roomate's yeoh)*



Among the perks of having lived for five days in Pan Pacific KLIA is THE FOOD....although the total pairing of the set meals were soooo unsuitable (whoever wanna eat ikan sardin masak kicap with nasi tomato??), but overall it was all sooo scrumptious, especially the cakes and desserts..a little setback was, all we had to drink were coffee, tea, and plain water..I even had to buy a freakin' coke at McDonalds in KLIA (which costed twice as much!) just to have that sweet liquid rush to my brain...










* nasi putih+mussels+breaded fish+veggies*

* this chocolate cake was the best I had in my life!!*

* yup, I plate this one myself!! mussels and salad with thousand island dressing!!!*

* coconut jelly with tropical fruits! (only the lucky ones got the strawberry!!)*

1 comment:

circleinspoon said...

saya!saya suraya!

syooknye makan free...i like too!
jumaat malam last week aku g klia anta ousemate aku g shanghai. sempat gak li shakeshake mcD ;D

mohle kita g makan g marriot lak. sedap wooo