Thursday, November 6, 2008

hi y'all,


Yesterday was quite an event. My birthday was yesterday. Usually I don't make a fuss about it cos' when I really think about it, why am I celebrating on myself being older, grumpier and chunkier?? but yesterday was a big difference..I got the best birthday present ever; Barack Obama's presidental won. Nothing could be anything sweeter than that I tell ya, even though technically it had nothing to do with me cos' I'm not American, but hey, it's good to see them Americans are for once, thinking straight.

Yesterday evening, I did my own celebration by treating myself to Marrybrown. Actually I was waiting for my bus to come and since Marrybrown was just in front of the bus station, I could use some restin' ( ok I lied, I just wanna sit on the swings!)..but I definately wasn't ready to cough up RM9.50 for curly fries, a piece of chicken and an ice lemon tea!!! they are soooo lucky it's my birthday, and I'm in a good mood!!



*for those of u who missed Mcdonalds curly fries, eat em' here cos it's the same fries*



I will be in KL from 10 to 14th November, which will be next week. I gotta attend this course for young lecturers....kinda dreading it cos I still have a lot to do here, but kinda anticipating it because it will be held in Pan Pacific KLIA...sweeeet!! Then the week after that I will again make my way to KL, this time for a stress free vacation with my friends!! wooohooo!!!! can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Huda said...

wohooo!!! cant wait either!!!! (actually waitin 4 my cd) not lying!!! ^^

circleinspoon said...

ello beb.
kau kat klia ke?
alamak...joomla lepak. hehhe