Sunday, March 29, 2009

I've been tagged!!!!

Curse you Dill!!! wahahahahah...joking2..while I got the time here, I better do this before I got busy again!
The questions were originally posted in Malay but I have translate em'..
1) What color shirt are you wearing now?
~dark pink...ooh wait I think there's a name for it..Fuschia??~
2) Are you a shopaholic?
~ kinda...when I have the money, I always wanna do some splurging,and I have the tendency to buy things I will never use!!~
3) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Can't say that I do, but I can't say I don't either...ask me again when I'm married will ya?~
4) What are you doing now?
~Doing this tag of course!!geez...~
5) What is your current emotion?
~yesterday, it was sheer panic, but today I felt relieved...~
WHEN...
1. Were you born ?
~5th November~
2. Is the greatest moment of your life?
~ I can't singled out any!! there's too much,way too much great memories!!!~
3. Was the last time you were scolded by your parents?
~ Can't really remember....~
4. Will you get married?
~ I asked this very question to myself 2 weeks ago..to be honest with you, I can never pictured myself getting married!! Although it will be great to have a better half who loves you!
5. Who do you wanna tag??
~Just anyone who read this post and wanna devote 5 minutes of their life to this!!!

1 comment:

Huda said...

i know that pink shirt!!! lol ^^